Welcome to your dream home! The vaulted foyer provides a grand entrance. The Family Room gas fireplace adds to the home's cozy ambiance. The kitchen with walk-in pantry delivers storage for all your cooking essentials and stainless steel appliances new in 2020. Spacious master bedroom bath boasts an updated floor and double sinks for added convenience. The basement is stubbed for a bathroom, providing endless potential for expansion and customization. Outdoors, the cedar deck was sanded and stained in spring 2022, providing a relaxing space for outdoor entertainment and relaxation. The natural gas lines to the deck allow for easy grilling and even a fire pit for chilly nights. This stunning property is located in a prime location, close to I-94/HWY 16 for easy access to nearby amenities.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,044 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Preserve at Deer Creek
2,044 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Off MBR,At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub
- Range,Refrigerator,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Poured Concrete,Full Size Windows
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry,Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price