Come see the Open Concept Split Ranch that everyone wants! Model home meticulously maintained & upgraded by one owner. Kitchen & dinette flow into great room & entry, all with Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring - 2020. Main floor laundry w/ granite counter. Spacious owner suite w/ walk-in closet & full bath. Dining area patio door opens to stunning stamped concrete patio, with relaxing hot tub. Private lot overlooks conservancy owned by subdivision with direct access to walking paths, ponds, & snowmobile trails. Enjoy low utility bills - WI energy star certified! Garage has an extra deep side for storage, and concrete driveway has extra parking spot next to garage. Lower level features ideal work from home office, stubbed for additional bath, 8' ceiling, with lots of space ready to finish.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,831 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Preserve at Deer Creek
1,831 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,687 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 144 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- WI Energy Certified
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price