This sprawling Lannon stone ranch, originally the builder's personal home, is amazing quality. Make this house your home by transforming the finishes with a fresh modern touch and take advantage of all the space this home has to offer. The original garage is now a massive family room with its own furnace, indoor charcoal grill, and a murphy bed for guests. Meticulously kept maple cabinets are in the kitchen alongside a dinette that could be opened to the living room creating an entirely new feel. Have a blast in the finished lower level with a wet bar and tons of space for entertaining. A bonus office comes complete with an incredible drafting table and the workroom is a dream with plenty of space to tinker. The enclosed back porch will be perfect in the coming warm weather. A must see!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,267 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,267 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,642 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 625 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned,Window A/C
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price