Another quality built Belman Home, ''The Charleston'', ready for you to move into. Amazing 2-story foyer leads to the great room boasting gas fireplace, 2-story ceiling and tons of windows. Open concept kitchen overlooks the huge dining area with plenty of cabinets, countertops, island and pantry. Slider doors lead to the deck for endless outdoor entertaining. Flex room off foyer with easy access to kitchen. Main floor primary bedroom with spa-like en-suite and large walk-in closet. 3 additional generously sized bedrooms (2 have walk-in closets). Main floor laundry. 3.5 car attached garage. Sought after yard size, location and schools. Beautiful curb appeal and today's modern colors inside and out.
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,542 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
2,542 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,542 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Other,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price