Completely Remodeled 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath 4.5 Car Garage Colonial on 1 acre Private lot. Remodeled chef kitchen includes custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, HUGE live edge kitchen island that opens up to the living room. New flooring throughout. Sunroom opens to the deck and backyard. Living room featuring a natural fireplace. 30x28 heated attached shop/garage with a 220 amp service and 80 gl air compressor. Finished basement has a bonus room with a queen size Murphy Bed, that can easily be converted into a bedroom by adding an egress window. Your back yard is outlined with mature trees making you feel like the only house around. Nestled in the pines is your luxury tree house! All Mechanicals replaced in 2022. Located in the Mukwonago School district. Close to local area amenities
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,109 sq. ft
Yes - 4.5 spaces
2,109 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,605 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 504 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave,Other,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Shower,Sump Pump
- ,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Metal
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price