Gorgeous Kingsway Cape on nearly 1/2 acre private lot within walking distance to Little Muskego Lake. This bright & sunny home features a 2- story foyer with HWFs that opens to massive Great Rm with GFP and cathedral ceiling. You'll love cooking in the updated kitchen featuring Quartz counters, stainless steel appliances and pantry with sliding shelves. Kitchen opens to dinette area surrounded by windows with sliding door to private patio and large backyard. Main floor also features flex room which could be the perfect office or dining area plus convenient 1st floor laundry room leads to heated 2.5 garage. Master Bedroom Suite has walk-in closet and bath with shower and new tile floor. Awesome finished Lower Level with rec room, cedar closet & office area. Terrific location. Welcome home!
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Community Shared Well,Well
2,574 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,574 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,018 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 556 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Radon Mitigation,Sump Pump
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,Pantry,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price