Carefree condo living in the heart of Muskego! This updated 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath townhouse-style unit features over 1,200 square feet of impressive living space. The spacious living room features newer wood laminate flooring and ample natural light from the southern-facing windows. Updated cabinetry in the kitchen complete with newer wood laminate flooring, stainless-steel appliances and spacious dining area. Two large bedrooms upstairs including the owner's suite with walk-in closet and fully remodeled bath with tile flooring & shower. Outstanding location close to local restaurants, shopping, Little Muskego Lake & Idle Isle Park. Other features include private entry, full basement with an abundance of storage, two-car carport and playground! Newer furnace, central air & water heater!
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
1 Full/1 Half
1,486 sq. ft
1,486 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,216 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 270 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- In-Unit Laundry,Pantry,Private Entry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 or more Spaces Assigned,Carport.
- Metal, Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Common Green Space,Playground.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price