A rural dream! Take a look at this 17 year old log home on an acre of land, just a short drive from your required amenities. Relax your days away while you enjoy watching the wildlife from the wrap-around porch and back patio. Step inside to discover the stunning open and airy living area with wood burning fireplace, dining area and kitchen with island and plenty of cabinet space. Take the custom staircase up to the beautiful loft space, off of the master suite with walk-in closet. Other highlights include 2 more bedrooms and 2nd full bathroom on the main level, along with the laundry room. The basement offers an ideal space for a future rec room with tall ceilings, potential work shop or a 4th bedroom with legal egress. All of this plus an oversized 2.5 car attached garage. Call today!
Residential - Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2,008 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,008 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price