This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath Colonial is waiting for a new family. It boasts a chef's dream kitchen with granite counter tops, a center island prep area and a loads of cabinets and pantry space. Breakfast in the casual morning room and entertain in the formal dining room. There's also a great room with a gas fireplace and a spacious laundry room on the main level. Retreat to the primary bedroom on the second level with its deluxe bathroom (dual vanity and five-foot shower), plus three spacious additional bedrooms and another full bath. The lower level is waiting to fulfil your vision! All appliances included. The spacious rear yard abuts a heavily wooded area. Create your dreams here!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Community Shared Well,Municipal Water,Well
2,200 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,200 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Poured Concrete,Radon Mitigation,Stubbed for Bathroom
- ,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price