Welcome home! Must see this quality ranch in beautiful Creekside Preserve w/ pond views. This split bedroom ranch features an open concept design that is great for entertaining! Kitchen showcases quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and maple cabinets. Gorgeous cherry floors throughout most of main level! Great room w/ cathedral ceilings, and gas starter fireplace. Spacious primary bedroom features double vanity, walk-in closet, and large tile shower. Use the upper bonus space as home office or playroom! Main floor laundry/mudroom! LL features 2 additional bedrooms, and large rec room w/ lookout windows. Low maintenance deck will have you in awe on a summer evening! Newer mechanicals wrap up this beautiful home (Furance and AC 2021, Water Heater 2020). Come see it today!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,389 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,389 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,174 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,215 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price