Come out to see this wonderful 2-Story Colonial home w/great curb appeal & a 1 acre, private backyard in the desirable Wildflower Ridge neighborhood. Renovated kitchen complete with SS appliances, granite countertops, created an open concept floor plan, great for entertaining. There are Maple HWF, Cherry Cabinetry, New Carpet in the first floor Great Room and Den, Radiant heat in Upper Bathroom floors, a Mendota Hearth Fireplace with more innovative technology for greater comfort and convenience and best of all No HOA and LOW taxes. Back yard has a shed for all your lawn and garden equipment.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,821 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,821 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,196 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 625 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Radiant, Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Radon Mitigation,Shower,Sump Pump
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price