Original owner offers this sprawling Waukesha Ranch with LOW Village taxes. Home overlooks 2-acre spring-fed Kensington Lake w/sandy hard bottom that is great for swimming, fishing & picnic parties (for use by residents/guests only). This 4 BR, 2.5 BA ranch offers multiple living spaces and incl 3 fireplaces and a wall of windows in the living room which overlooks the park-like 1 acre lot. Eat-in KIT with granite counters, stone backsplash, pantry & wood floor. Incredibly large DR w/BI buffet FR w/stone NFP & twin BIBC. Main BR suite incl access to patio. Main flr utility room. LL Rec Rm offers additional living space with wet bar and pool table. Enjoy summer evenings in the spacious screen porch. Interior is freshly painted & brand new new carpet in LR, DR & FR. One year home warranty.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,233 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,233 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,559 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 674 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Overlooks Kensington Lake
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price