Calling all nature lovers! Imagine owning 9.5 acres of wooded paradise with a charming walkout Ranch w/4.5 car detached garage with both structures having a metal roof. With an expansive deck running the length of the home, you can relax while overlooking the man made pond w/separate well to maintain the water level. With an up north feel, you'll love the cozy, open floor plan with beautiful woodwork and double sliding patio doors to stay connected to nature, all while nestling up in front of the gas fireplace. Your walkout lower level shines with beautiful woodwork and gas fireplace with stone accent wall. The workshop room in the basement has an egress window and could be turned into a third bedroom and another area is plumbed for adding another bath and equity in your home!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,296 sq. ft
Yes - 4.5 spaces
1,296 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 900 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 396 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Full,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Gas Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price