Pristine, craftsman designed ranch located in scenic Arrowhead Highlands & the highly sought after Arrowhead School District. Wall of windows welcomes sunny southern exposure to the expansive great room. This is the kitchen that you have dreamed about! Fully equipped with large central island, all of the appliances, second sink, endless maple cabinets, tile backsplash & fabulous, organized walk-in pantry. Hardwood floor formal dining room. Huge patio that features a pergola & native stone fire pit. Essential office located on the main level. Bonus planning desk alcove. Double door entry opens to the primary suite. Personal spa bath with walk-in shower & hot tub! Split bedroom arrangement. Bonus space garden level with bedroom #4, big rec room & flex room. Great house, great home!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,852 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
3,852 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,862 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 990 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Radon Mitigation,Shower,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- 186 x 152
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price