This Meticulously maintained custom built home is located on 65 feet of manicured western frontage on tranquil Lake Keesus. Enjoy this 240-acre spring fed Lake perfect for water skiing, wakeboarding, kayaking, fishing and pontooning. Relax on the patio or deck and take in the great lake views. Plenty of space for your water toys with the permanent pier and a second seasonal pier. The boat shed includes a refrigerator and can store all your accessories. This 2,900+ square foot home was completely remodeled and includes 3 levels of living space and lake views from nearly every room. You will love the modern kitchen with newer appliances, and spacious island. The Primary bedroom has vaulted ceilings and a Walk-in closet, full bathroom and its own private stairs. Take the 3D Tour.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,946 sq. ft
Yes - 2.75 spaces
2,946 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Dual Entry Off MBR,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,526 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 420 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.75 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Fiber Cement
- Lot Dimensions
- Lake Frontage
- Body of Water
- lake Keesus
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price