Breathtaking custom-built Regency home will WOW you! Majestically situated at the end of beautiful cul de sac in highly sought after The Arbors subdivision, this home offers exceptional quality & craftsmanship at every turn. 3 full levels of living space have been expertly designed for function and beauty. Amenities include arched doorways w/columns, all new flooring on main flr, 2 staircases, updated bath & stunning pool area. This sun-filled home offers DR, main floor office and updated kitchen with crisp white cabinetry & granite counters that opens to FR w/fireplace. Master BR suite w/balcony & luxurious bath. LL has egress window with rec rm, bar area, full bath and 5th BR all with 9 ft ceilings. New roof, sprinkler system, extended garage and circular driveway complete the package.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Community Shared Well,Well
4,694 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
4,694 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,677 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,017 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower
- ,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Intercom/Music,Kitchen Island,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Electronic Pet Containment,Inground Pool,Patio,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price