Two blocks from Geneva Lake's public boat launch at Trinke Estates, you'll be on the boat or on the lakeshore path in a heartbeat. Homes in this area don't come up often! Located in a true lake neighborhood, you have easy access to Geneva Lake and downtown Lake Geneva, with the added benefit of low Linn township taxes. Enjoy open concept living with a modern two-tone kitchen, upgraded appliances, three spacious and bright BRs, updated primary bath, and a finished basement that awaits your final touches. The wooded backyard is private and large with a welcoming outdoor patio surrounded by bistro lights, ready for your next gathering. You'll love the convenience of the attached two-car garage and extra wide driveway. Park your boat and live your best lake life at this stunning price point!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,520 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,520 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Lake Geneva-Genoa City UHS
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,020 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Poured Concrete,Shower,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price