Welcome to Lake Country Estates and this GEM of a home located in the Arrowhead/Lake Country School District! Walk inside and soak up the natural light with tons of windows. Generous size kitchen with island, SS appliances, & plenty of counter space. Sliding patio door leads to deck overlooking private backyard. The great room offers plenty of seating and a gas fireplace. Dining room, mudroom, and main floor laundry complete the first floor. Upstairs you will find 3 large bedrooms & a loft area for extra space. The lower level is HUGE with a walk-out basement, rec room with 2nd gas fireplace, snack bar, office space, wine cellar room, and a bonus room. Backyard has mature trees, gorgeous flowers, & water feature. LiteTouch system for lighting. Furnace & A/C 2019. Welcome Home!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,946 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Lake Country Estates
2,946 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,090 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 856 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Shower,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- ,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Skylight,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price