This Frank Lloyd Wright style home welcomes new owners with a beautiful 1.342 acre property on Scuppernong Creek. Vaulted ceilings, plenty of windows and the rustic decor will have you feeling at home. Large open concept kitchen with stainless steel appliances. 2 Natural Fireplaces, finished basement is Great for entertaining. 3.5 car garage is a bonus! The yard is truly magical with plenty of wildlife-Fox, Deer, Turkey Sandhill Cranes just to name a few. In spring the Trout spawn on the river will bring that Zen feel.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,057 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
2,057 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,512 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 545 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Body of Water
- Scuppernong Creek
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price