A beautiful home in the woods- just a short walk to Linn Pier Boat Access. This custom built, open concept ranch is nestled on a tree-lined double lot. It boasts 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths with 3 bedrooms on the main level. The kitchen and eating space opens into the family room with a gas fireplace. The spacious, heated sunroom is filled with natural light through 3 walls of windows and an additional cozy, wood burning fireplace.A perfect space to relax and watch the gorgeous sunsets! The spacious lower level includes a fourth bedroom and additional full bathroom with heated floors to serve as a cozy retreat for your guests. This home is fully furnished and turn-key ready for all your personal living and / or rental property needs.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,800 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,894 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,709 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Poured Concrete
- ,Bedroom on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Gas Fireplace,Natural Fireplace,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price