Innsbruck, this regions best kept secret! This property has no shortage of space with over 4,000 finished sqft sprawling over three levels. Inside you'll find 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and an additional nonconforming bedroom in the basement. This property has been renovated with custom amish cherry cabinetry, a large foyer with oak staircase, and a 26x14 vaulted bedroom. Adjacent is an oversized office with over 26 ft of cabinetry and granite countertops. Special features include a washer/dryer on each level, a large entry featuring a drop zone with built in cabinets, two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, walk in closets, double living rooms, and a walk out basement. The exterior has new siding, a metal shingled roof, and a large wrap around deck with beautiful railing!
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Community Shared Well,Well
4,050 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
4,050 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Dual Entry Off MBR,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,700 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,350 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Propane. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Fiber Cement
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price