This Classic Colonial has been thoughtfully remodeled while maintaining its timeless charm. As you step inside, you'll be greeted by stunning white oak floors that flow throughout the main. The open layout seamlessly integrates the living, dining, family room and kitchen, creating a perfect space for every day living or entertaining. The custom kitchen features soft close cabinetry, quartz counter tops, stainless appliances, & seating for 6 at the 8 ft island. The primary suite has been updated w white oak flooring & stunning bathroom including a walk-in tiled shower. The private yard offers a peaceful retreat, with a deck that's perfect for enjoying the surroundings. Located near the nature preserve, this property offers easy access to hiking trails & outdoor activities. New metal roof!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,436 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,436 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,100 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price