Enter this warm & welcoming center entrance Colonial in very desirable Cedar Pointe Subdivision. This home has been meticulously maintained and updated featuring a new water heater, carpet in living room & family room, front windows, roof, gutter guards, garage door & opener & sump pump. Spectacular open kitchen boasts gleaming hardwood flooring, granite countertops, extended breakfast bar & ample cabinetry. Sunlit family room includes a ceiling fan & a brick natural fireplace. Large master suite with vaulted ceilings. Entertain in lower level with rec room, full bath, kitchenette & a den. Beautiful private backyard with patio. Walk to downtown historic Cedarburg to restaurants, stores, entertainment & much more. Extra large 2.75 car garage, convenient first floor laundry room. Value!!!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,237 sq. ft
Yes - 2.75 spaces
3,237 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,337 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 900 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Shower,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.75 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price